Thursday, July 07, 2005

Reflections - A heady concotion

As they say, "An empty mind is the devil's workshop", hence I utilise this time of the day to ponder upon certain things in my life, to be cajoled and caressed by the wonderful memories that I shall always cherish.

Like most of my friends, I also believe that my life at TAPMI was a defining moment in all my 20 plus years of existence. Here, I have learned to laugh in distress, to cry in joy, to feel good at all times and most importantly to believe in myself. I also have met some truly amazing indiviuals who have inspired me a lot. I owe a lot to TAPMI. (I have paid all the fees though)
As for my engineering days, as most of you would agree, those days were devoted to enjoying life with friends, falling in love every day, freaking out on movies and games, attending classes and trying to impress everyone out there.
And, the best of the times, the school, especially if you are the son of the vice-principal. I wonder if I could have the services of a time machine, I would always be in the "rewind" mode.

Alas, for now, I have joined the rat race of life, fighting it out among the young ignited minds, trying to find a place for myself in the world. As I sail along in these thoughts, I wonder is that what life is all about, job, marriage, kids, responsibility, money and happy life. I go along this Quest for life, capturing all that comes on the way and putting them down here.

Rex-verso to continue...........

2 comments:

Arun R said...

Remember Forrest Gump???

"Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know which one you get"

GRAM said...

There is a theory by someone (forgot his name) as to how life should have been in th reverse... But as I always say... at all time

Life is Good - Enjoy It
and
Be Optimistic