Thursday, July 07, 2005

My first steps @ blogging

Hi,

This is Rex Tom Cyriac Vadakel, rex for short. Its been some time since I thought I should start blogging, hence the start.
I should acknowledge the efforts of my dear friend Arun Panicker who cajoled me into this space. Thanks Arun.
To start off, I have named my blog as Rex - Verso, which practically translated means Rex in Reverse. As I stand here, at this point in time, I look back upon the past happenings of my life. It would be my sincere effort to capture my past in a form so as to reach out to everyone I know and to those whom I dont.

As I set sail on this new journey, I wish myself luck to understand myself better and reach out to others. Bon Voyage.

3 comments:

Arun R said...

Rexy....

Finally!!!

Now that u have made a blog, i shall visit it regularly. Already i know you well, may be i can know some more abt u.....

Be ready for some sexy comments from me......

GRAM said...

welcome aboard dear twenty.... will regularly read your posts.... of course you also need to post regularly....

Karthik Abhiram said...

Hey Rexy

Will keep reading your blog...